Monday, May 25, 2009

Farmer's Market


This spring has been busy, and I've spent most Saturday mornings in class.   Last Saturday I was finally able to indulge in on of my favorite Des Moines events - the Farmer's Market.  It is still early in the year, but there was a bit of produce available.  I picked up some asparagus and some spring lettuces.  I am looking forward to picking up fresh veggies there all summer. 

On an unrelated note, I had my first nightmare last night about grad school.  It's similar to the dreams about high school and college I have.   I dreamt that I still had to finish a class.  It was much more upsetting then when I have it about High School, because even in my dream I realize that they aren't going to take away my BA if I just found out I need to finish HS.  I hope it doesn't become a regular dream.

No comments: