Sunday, March 18, 2012

Crafty Jars

 I spent Saturday hanging out with Kathleen, Mary-Claire, Deirdre, and Kathy.  We had a crafty day.  I got a lot of knitting done, but by far my favorite craft of the day was playing with Kathleen's Shilhouette cutter.

I made a snack jar for work.  I hope that the cheekiness of the jar will keep people from stealing my almonds.  I'm not going to hold my breath.



I made a jar to hold Wrigley's treats so I don't have to look at a Milk Bone box in the kitchen.  The jar has a bone and says Wrigley's Treats. I was focusing on the super cute dog, so you don't get the best photo of the jar.
 



























She seems to like it.

I would tell you about what a great time I had and how much I love hanging out with my family, but I'm not going to blog about how great they are until they update their blogs.

1 comment:

crosenfe said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! Especially the snarky comment at the end!!! I'm so sad to have missed out! It sounds like a fantastic St. Patrick's Day!!!