Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Hour

On Friday I headed out to happy hour with a group of people I used to work with in underwriting. They were a great group to work with, but for some reason we rarely get together. We always say we will do something, but we never get around to planning anything.

Beth changed that. Her husband and kids were out of town, so she suggested happy hour at El Bait Shop. I spent a lot of time catching up with Beth and Allyson.

Panith and Cindy were out too. I didn't get much of a chance to talk to either of them. I guess that means we'll have to go out again soon.

Before heading home I got a chance to play some Silver Strike (a video bowling game), reconnect with Scott (who I had not seen in 4 years), and have some blueberry beer. Not a bad way to spend a Friday night.

2 comments:

Monica said...

OOhohhhh...blueberry beer??? I'm intrigued! How was that?? Was it way sweet?? We will have to go there soon!(i'll bring the new purse to show off! haha!) I love that they have sooo many beers I've never heard of to try!!! :D

Unknown said...

so you're saying this place has blueberry beer AND a mural from Where The Wild Things Are?! Why have I not been there?