Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hey.....I remember you!!!

You may not have picked up on this yet, but I am a pretty busy person. One of the side effects of constantly doing stuff is that you tend to loose contact with people.

One of the people I rarely see is Brandi. We always have a blast together......but we run in totally different social circles, and hang out in different areas of town. I suppose that is why it is so much fun to get caught up, we are usually about six months behind in gossip.

Brandi is a high school friend of Mindy, who I worked with at the Girl Scouts. That means I've been trading stories with Brandi for 8 years. Neither of us hang out with the people we did 8 years ago, but we still find plenty of things to talk about.

On my wildest day I am about as wild as Brandi on a mild day. She is awesome. Just hanging out with her makes me feel a little bit cooler.

2 comments:

Winky333 said...

Hey, isn't that the girl that I used to see at the car dealership?

Monica said...

Hey Sarah!! Ok, so I realized I don't have your email address, but I did leave a message on your phone,and so just thought I'd drop a line here too and ask how you're doing??? Heard something about wrecking a bike and a little concussion?? Word travels quick with the boy's IMing online, lol! Anyways, I hope you are well, get lots of rest and give me a call when you are feeling better!! (you have me all worried now!) Take care you!!!