Friday, October 24, 2008

Megan's Wedding

Last weekend I headed up to Sheldon for Megan's wedding. The weather was nice, and the company was exceptional. I'm lucky to have such a fun family.

I told Stimmel I would pick him up at nine. I was late. By an hour. I spent most of the drive worrying that we wouldn't make it in time. I was probably not very fun to ride with. It turns out I didn't need to worry, we made it to the church with plenty of time to spare.


Megan & Erin celebrate before the reception

After the wedding we headed out to the farm for some snacks before the reception. There were a lot of people there. Claire, Gjergji, Stimmel, and I found a spot, had some cider, and passed the time catching up.

Gjergji & Claire

I didn't get much of a chance to talk to Mom or her sisters. They seemed to be having a lovely time. I'm sure that Kathy will fill me in when we play cards this weekend.


Margaret, Kathy, and Mom

I was able to spend a lot of time talking to my cousins. David, Nate, and I had a lot to talk about. We talked and danced the night away. We didn't leave the reception until after midnight.


Mary-Claire, David, me, and Nathan

I did learn a valuable lesson at the wedding: never leave your boyfriend and sister alone with a camera. What follows is a collection of shots they took when I was dancing.


Stimmel & Mary-Claire


Stimmel Pumpkinface


Pumpkin Vampire Mary-Claire

1 comment:

essjay said...

That was a beautiful weekend for a wedding - it looks like everyone had fun! I love the pumpkin faces!