Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bambino's and the Cumming Tap

Last night we ventured to what was once the town of Orilla, which is located between Cumming and West Des Moines. There isn't much there, other than Bambino's , a delicious restaurant. I've heard of Bambino's for years, but I had never been. It exceeded my expectations. They make their pasta, rolls and salad dressings from scratch, yet it's affordable. It's worth driving a half hour for food that good.

We had dinner with TC, Melissa, Ryan, and Allyson.




After dinner Melissa headed home to relieve the baby sitter. The rest of us headed to the Cumming tap for some cribbage. Allyson helped TC out, as he hadn't played since college. Ryan and John beat TC, Allyson and me 2 out of 3 games. I've been loosing at cribbage a lot lately. It does not make me happy.



No comments: