Sunday, November 14, 2010

Year In Pictures:Week 7

42:365 Friends
On Friday night Ivy, Hot Toddy and I met at Trader Joe's to pick up some snacks. After that we headed to my house where John met us for wine and cheese. We meant for it to be happy hour but we were at the table talking until 11. I'm lucky to have such great friends.

43:365 Fall
Hot Toddy and I went for a hike on Sunday. After searching for our first destination for over an hour we gave up and headed to Minburn to hike at the Voas Nature Area. We have never hiked there before and I was surprised at how beautiful it was.

44:365 State Fair 5k
On Sunday Ivy and I walked the Fairgrounds 5k. It was weird walking around the fair when it isn't fair time. I had never noticed how beautiful the buildings and grounds are.

45:365 Missed. I cannot believe how hard it is to remember to take a photo every day.

46:365 What now?
After finishing the BBAC I'm not sure what to bake next. I've been leaving through the book trying to decide what to make next.

47:365 Brioche

I decided on brioche this week. I compared Peter Reinhart's versions with the Baking Illustrated version. I liked the Baking Illustrated book better, so I decided to stick with that one.

48:365 Missed

No comments: