Monday, February 8, 2010

The Best Birthday Ever!

It was my birthday last Friday, which means I am going to bombard you with photos of my fabulous friends. On my birthday I went to Taki with some of my favorite people.

After enjoying some sushi the waitress brought me some rich chocolate cake. It was decadent enough that we could all share it. I was particularly impressed that they acknowledged my birthday with a raspberry sauce. You really can't beat that.

I am grateful that my friends were able to help me celebrate. I am blessed to have so many wonderful friends.
Me, John, Carnahan

Julie & Laura
Amy & Justin

Ryan and Allyson

Stacey & Matt

TC & Melissa


Hot Toddy & Amanda

After my wonderful birthday dinner I went home to bed. I had to be up early so I could leisurely drink a pot of coffee before my massage and reflexology appointment with Emily. After our relaxing morning I went home to determine what to wear to birthday dinner #2 at Cafe Di Scala.

Saturday night we went to dinner with Emily, Jeff, Sarah, and Jeff. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures that evening, as I was too busy eating some of the most memorable and delicious food I have ever had. Every course was better than the last. After three hours I was sad to see the restaurant close around us, as I didn't want the night to end. The company was even better than the food.

Thank you to everyone who helped me celebrate my birthday. I treasure your friendship. Thanks also to Mom & Dad for being great parents and always telling me that you are proud of me. I love you very much.

2 comments:

The Curran Family said...

What a nice weekend! Glad you had a great Birthday :)

essjay said...

I'm glad you had so much happiness on your birthday - what an amazing celebration!!