Monday, February 1, 2010

Maker Monday: week five

This week was not as productive as last week. I made one chemo cap (which I forgot to take a picture of before I gave it away). It was red and fuzzy, perfect for Valentine's Day.

At the moment I have my sweater, a kitchen scrubbie, and Mom's scarf on the needles. Her scarf is now 38 inches long, so it is moving along nicely. I've included a picture of the scarf below. It will be wider and have a more defined lace pattern once it is blocked.



My knitting goals for the week are: finish the scrubbie, make baby booties for Angie, start a baby blanket for the Staceanator, work on my sweater, and finish Mom's scarf. I probably won't get it all done, but I am willing to try.

2 comments:

mary-claire said...

Mom's scarf is gorgeous! I love the color with the lacy-ness of it. I can't wait to see your sweater. Which one are you making?

essjay said...

I so love that pattern! Keep up the great work - you'll get a lot done!