- Weird stuff happens to me
- People like to hear about weird stuff
- I can now pick up guys by saying "You should check out my blog"
- I can link my blog to ravelry
- I can sing this song to myself when I blog "blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog bloggity blog, bloggity blog"
- I can stay up too late typing slightly crazy things and then share them with the world
Here are the reasons why not:
- I may have to share things about my life
- People will point out my poor grammar
- There is a darn good chance you will realize how boring I am
Tonight I had Operations Management class. I would like to tell you what we covered, but I don't understand one bit of it. I wrote notes to John, tried not to laughed out loud when he did an impersonation of our prof, and texted Todd.
I may have to blog about Todd a lot. I learned so much about him while texting him. I learned the following facts:
- Todd likes hugs
- Todd likes pancakes
- Todd is awesome
- Todd thinks the show Girlicious is a bunch of skanky skanks
- Todd likes 40s of King Cobra
- Todd is more likely to hug after a 40
I don't think there is a way to top talking about Todd. He wants everyone to know that there is no need to hold back on flattering him, especially when it comes to his rugged manliness.