Sunday, July 19, 2009

Food Inc.

This afternoon Stimmel and I went to see Food Inc. It is an incredible film. After spending the afternoon learning about the food industry I find myself drawn to action. I plan to change the way I purchase food, and will look for local producers even outside of the Farmer's Market season.

Go see this movie. It will change how you look at food. And it will change how you vote with your food dollars. I will babysit for you so that you can go to this movie.


Making smart food choices isn't just about going organic. It's about making choices that improve not only our lives, but the lives of farmers, farm workers, and the planet. There are simple steps we can take to improve our food system. There is list of 10 simple things you can do to change the food system here.

No comments: