I received your phone call in reference to my spare bedroom. You are welcome to move in, provided you abide by the rules of the house. The rules are as follows:
1. You will make French toast for me every morning.
2. At breakfast I would like a cup of coffee - black.
3. Once the coffee is ready wake me up. I don't like mornings, so I think you bringing me coffee every morning would help me start my day.
4. While I'm at work I expect you to clean my house and walk Cooper. You will also need to put air in my bike tires and lay out my clothes so I don't skip a ride.
5. When I get home I want to be handed a cold beer.
6. We will knit together at least three times a week. I expect my handiwork to be oohed and aaahed over.
7. I will need you to make some of your delicious onion rings once a week. Also, it would help if you would learn how to fry pickles like they do at Z's.
8. I expect you to become a gourmet vegetarian chef.
9. We will walk to AK's at least once a week during patio season.
I trust these will not be an issue and you will be moving in soon. I look forward to sharing a home with you.