Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cumming and Going

Yesterday John and I rode to Cumming with Jeff. It was a beautiful day. Once we got to the Tap we enjoyed some Fat Tire while watching football.
We didn't stay too long because we wanted to get back in time to see the Iowa game.
On the ride home John's bike hit 10,000 miles. Luckily I had my camera at the ready to capture the moment.

The weather was perfect for the ride. I don't remember the last time it was that nice out. Knowing how the Iowa vs. Iowa State game went I could have kept riding. It wasn't too much of a game.

Q: How do you keep a Cyclone out of your yard?
A: Put up a goalpost.

1 comment:

essjay said...

Is there a trail that you guys ride down to Cummings or do you have to do a lot of riding on the road? Someday, when life quiets down I'll have to meet you down there for tacos! Congrats to John for hitting 10,000 that is awesome!